Friday, January 24, 2014

Can I Reset My 2014 Resolutions?

The New Year resolutions I made only weeks ago have been put on the back burner.

My motivation dwindled as January rolled on.

Can I start again?

Wrong train of thought...

I will start again!!

I'm going to challenge myself to start acting on my wants!!

Life is about choices...your choices, my choices.  Time for me to decide what I want.

One month of 2014 is nearly gone...and I don't have much to show for it.

Time to hit restart on my new year!  Only eleven months left!!

2014 Goals:

1) Workout and a basic yoga, four times a week.  (Ultimately, I'd like to be performing the full P90X workout again.)
2) Spend quality time with my wife in the evenings and on the weekends.  (Snuggling on the couch and watching a movie counts.  Both of us watching separate shows, ones that are just filling our time and we're not gaining a benefit from, do not count.)  I need to find a way to measure this one...
3) Add six paying clients to PPF.  (Baby steps...but forward motion.)
4) Take a Spanish course and have a basic proficiency in the language.  I've always wanted to learn Spanish, but I haven't been able to get into Rosetta Stone.  We're planning a vacation this year to a location where Spanish would be very useful.

How are your New Year's resolutions going?  Still committed?

Yours in exploiting life!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment