Monday, April 27, 2015

Oh My Darling, Money.

Dear Money,

I know we haven't always agreed about how to live life.

I like to buy new toys. You like to invest and diversify yourself.

I have a tendency to live in the moment. You like to look towards the future.

But I've been thinking a lot about it. I really think that we can come to an agreement.

One that works for both of us. Something that we can both be happy about.

We could find ways to enjoy life, while still being prepared for the unknown.

We could splurge on some expenses but save in other areas of our lives.

I know that working together we can can solve anything. Get through any difficult situation.  We just need to be together.

Let's talk. Let's figure this out.

Let's balance living life now, with living well in old age.

Please come back to me.

Yours truly.

Instant Gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment