Friday, July 19, 2013

What is Unexploited Life?

Unexploited Life is the journey of my aspirations to live life to its fullest.

I waste time (life) and I need to hold myself accountable to change my habits. Unexploited Life is my means of doing so, a record of the voyage.

Defining what a time waster is and what is considered an exploited life will come with time. For now, I need a constant reminder – a reminder of what I’ve done, what I haven’t done, and what my goals are.

Gaining personal insight in to what drives me – what is my motivation and where does it come from?

Gaining personal insight of my bad habits – what are my time wasters and why? Can I eliminate them?

Apply this insight in to my daily life. Change my routines.

I want to love what I do!

Do you live life to its fullest?  What does that mean to you?

Yours in exploiting life!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment