Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Is a Hairy, Bendy Month

November is flying by!

It's already the holiday season and only 34 shopping days left until Christmas!

My house has been busy! Not only have we been making our Christmas shopping lists, purchasing holiday cards, and paying off debt...but we've also been participating in a 30-day yoga challenge!

We signed up for (free) daily yoga videos by email. You can just click and go whenever you have time!

We've been stretching, bending, and groaning for most of November!  It's day 21 and we've only missed two exercises so far - though we plan to make them up! (When we missed the first day, after 15 consecutive workouts, I nearly quit altogether. I've since calmed down and decided the challenge didn't have to be all or nothing...I think!)

In addition to the yoga, I'm still going strong in my Movember participation!

My mustache is getting long (and surprisingly full)!

This is definitely the longest I've gone without shaving my upper lip.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see my father in the 1980s! What a hipster he was!

Have you been participating in holiday challenges? Any suggestions?

Yours in exploiting life!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment