Monday, November 18, 2013

Over $70,000 of Debt - GONE!

We're debt free!!!!!

I'm shouting this as if I'm on Dave Ramsey's radio show - as loud as possible!

It's true though. After two years of focus, my wife and I are debt free!

This has been a long road (we started with over $70,000 of debt). A road that, just six months ago, we thought would lead us into 2014.

But with a new job, a renewed focus, and a shared goal, we made it!

We no longer have monthly payments for items purchased in the past!

The car loan? Paid off!
Credit card debt? Paid off!
School loans? Paid off!

We can now look toward the future!

If this doesn't fit my definition of exploiting life, what does?!

What's next?

I'm not sure yet...but I see travel on the horizon...

Do you have debt? How do you feel about it? Is it a priority to pay it off?

Yours in exploiting life!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment