Thursday, September 26, 2013

How My Short-Term Goals Are Going

An update on my goals!

I've really been slacking...yep, that's the update.

Even sharing them with the world did little to encourage me to meet (or exceed) my short term goals.

I do feel like I've replaced some of this time with exploiting activities - not just time wasters!

But, alas, that would just be an excuse...

I started working out Monday night - three days now, 30 minutes a day.  I'm breaking back into P90X (if you want to work hard, this is the workout!). As soon as I started on Monday, I knew why I like working out - I had the "I've done something" sore muscles the next day, and it motivated me to workout again.  Let's see if I can make it four in a row!!

Meditation and Spanish are big on my list too - maybe I'll start these tonight!

Yours in exploiting life!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment